APM Performance Pathway (APP): How the New Reporting Framework Impacts You
This was recorded prior to July 2021 CMS proposed rule which extended transition years of the APP through 2023.
In the 2021 Final Rule, CMS introduced a new and streamlined QPP reporting framework for both MIPS APM participants and ACOs: the APM Performance Pathway (APP). Join us for an upcoming webinar where Healthmonix CEO Lauren Patrick and MIPS Specialist Mike Lewis break down the components of the program for 2021 and 2022 participation. During the session, you will learn the following:
- What is the APP?
- How to determine eligibility and how it impacts you
- MVPs and the future of MIPS
- Scoring hierarchies - which of your scores count
- Reporting options for 2021 vs. 2022
- Performance categories and weighting
- Quality measures and benchmarks
- How the APP changes MIPS participation for MIPS APMs