2023 PFS Proposed Rule: Understanding the Impact on MIPS
Recorded August 30, 2022
The 2023 Proposed Rule is here and there's a lot to take in! Join us on an upcoming webinar where Healthmonix President Lauren Patrick and MIPS Specialist Mike Lewis will discuss the proposed changes and the impact to the MIPS program.
They'll cover the following:
- What's new and what remains the same?
- MIPS performance category changes
- Updates to MIPS quality measures & improvement activities
- Data completeness threshold
- Final scoring
- Updated coverage for behavioral health services
- MIPS Value Pathways (MVPs)
- Introduction of new MVPs and revision of previously established MVPs
- Calculating administrative claims measures at the affiliated group Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) level (of the affiliate group) when reporting as a subgroup.
- Subgroup eligibility
- Subgroup scoring
- Impact of changes to MIPS on your organization
- Future of the program